Advertising platforms in SMM
As mentioned above Twitter and Facebook are considered the best platforms for SMO. On more practical grounds twitter is falling behind in the race. This is mainly because the limitations of words and its exact use. Facebook on other hand gives lot of freedom to its user in variety of way say: uploading pictures, likes, sharing etc. Blogs, RSS feed etc also have lot of potential.
Twitter Marketing Facebook Marketing Google Plus Marketing
Are these Qualities enough from the Marketing point of view?
Let’s read a few numbers and stats-
- The monthly active users now totals up to 901million (up from 680 million a year ago).
- One in every 8 people has a Facebook account.
- Daily active users are up to 526 million (up from 372 million last year).
- Monthly mobile user now totals 488 million.
- 83 million monthly active users accessed Facebook solely from mobile in the month ending of March 31, 2012.
- 300 million photos upload daily on an average basis.
- Hosts 42million ‘Pages’ with 10 or more likes.
- 3.2 billion ‘Likes’ and ‘Comments’ are posted daily.
Now these are staggering number of users. Imagine targeting so many people at one go can do wonders to your business.
With population of 7 billion on the planet there is still room for expansion. When you place your ads you guarantee yourself huge crowd who will go through your ads at least once. Top it up with the sharing qualities it will hardly miss anybodies notice.
Services we offer
- Better and increased link ability.
- Better in bound links.
- Encourage mash up by “YouTube” embedding and RSS feeds.
- Analyze the target audience.
- Create creative contents.
- Develop a strong and foolproof SMO strategy for your business.
- Incorporate SMO in your business plans and strategy.
- Branding and visibility
- User engagement.
- Viral promotion
- Social content promotion.